Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A wet yucky day

Well today was a wet and windy day. I noticed on one sign that it was 11 C.

I started the day by sleeping in a bit- always a good way to start the day. I then proceeded to eat breakfast and then I was ready to start my day.

I decided that I was going to go to the Visitor Center to book a day trip on sat. We will be heading out on a
bus tour of the country side. This was a long wet walk and my umbrella kept turning inside out.

I also picked up some coupons and more maps.
From there I started heading back to the apartment and got hungry on the way. I stopped at a small cafe and got a BLT.

I was heading in the right direction but on a street I didnt know. Much to my surprise I ended up right where i wanted to. I took a tour of a museum called Dublina & the Viking world. It showcased Dublin's history.
It was ok. Interesting but not so exciting that I would tell people to go there.

I came home very wet and tired. I ended up taking a nap on the couch and was surprised when the door bell rang. Dave was home. He fully thought that he was late and I would be wondering where he was. In fact I was surprised to see him since he was at least an hour or 2 early. I didnt expect him until at least 630 and it was 5 pm. Dave logged back into work from here to finish work.

At 7 pm we headed to a restaurant where we met Daves manager for supper. We went to an Italian restaurant and it was pretty good.

Now Im home and getting ready for bed!
have a great night

oh- Dave has it set up that i can go on the internet during the day so I can research things better now.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...