Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy 4th!

For this post I am going to have mostly pictures. These pictures are from my camera that day. 
I took some, my sister took others and someone else took some more. 

I hope you enjoy these few snapshots from our wedding.

(Oh - there are no pictures of the ceremony on my camera but I have a picture of me giving Dave a "look" because he had just turned to me and said "sucker" after we  signed the papers. )

We have had many laughs since!

My best friend and Photographer 

My tiara 

the footwear 

It is an old village made from old buildings from all over. Parts of "Anne of Green Gables" was also filmed here. 

me and my mom before

We brought my dads old car up in the trailer and I used that space to get ready in. This is me playing my DS while waiting. (didnt actually play much- soo excited)

all ready! coming out of the trailer

My side of the family

my siblings (see my shoe?)

Daves sister and family (I cant find the one with his whole side from my camera)

My dads 1928 Durant and the church we were wed in.
(no cars newer than 1960 were allowed into the village)

the best man with the maid of honours bouquet that he had to run and go get!

Me and the Maid of Honour


not the best view of the cake- but very cute and yummy

yes- I put a napkin on as a bib!

For the kissing game- we had people build us things from lego that we put out on the tables. 
They had to come up and tell everyone what it was and then we would kiss. 
this was one of the favourites- a "Bear Trap" (since our name has bear in it)
The bears were part of the favours. 





People have told me that it was one of the most relaxed weddings they have been too!

Happy Anniversary Honey! I expect many more laughs in the years to follow!!

3 comments:

Steph @ A Life Without Ice Cream said...

Aww lovely pics! Happy Anniversary!!

Beth @ Me as a Mommy said...

Super cute pics. Love your shoes and LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of putting legos on the tables! How fun!

Debbie said...

we only had a couple kids there so it was a life saver for their parents as they didnt get bored!
Many people have recommended it to others getting married.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...