Saturday, December 10, 2011

Google Christmas Party 2011

So my husbands work has an annual Christmas Party.

Each year it has been in a different location and I think this was the best one by far.

We went to the Grove Park Inn in Asheville NC where we had dinner followed by a dueling piano bar, a stay overnight and a wonderful breakfast.

The Grove Park Inn hosts a gingerbread competition every year. Some of the requirements are that there must be gingerbread and everything must be editable. There was tons of gingerbread sculptures! even the youth ones were pretty amazing :) I dont think we got to see them all.

After breakfast we headed into Asheville and took a trolley tour and grabbed a couple geocaches (ask dave who found them!)

This was the very first time BOTH Dave and I have been away overnight away from Zeke. We had a good friend come and stay over with him and they had a blast together. Although I hear he was a little put off by us not coming to get him in the morning :)
Thank You very much Courtney!! We wouldnt have been able to go without you!


I hope you enjoy these photos our our mini vacation.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...