Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mei Tai Carrier

A few weeks ago +Emily Miller  gave +Christina Borrego Buck a carrier that she had made so Christina could make one as well. 

I loved it and decided to make one myself.
I tested out Emily's when we went on a day trip- you can see it in action on +Dave DeBaeremaeker 's blog here, here and here (what can i say- it was a good picture day)

Since im not skinny and Dave is a big guy as well I made the straps very long- probably too long- oh well. 
I also decided to make it reversible. 





and here we are trying it out.

it is quite comfortable

 And I can even carry Zeke in it (not that I would want to)




1 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

That turned out really nice. When my kids got a little older than your daughter, I put them in a pack on my back - I loved it and for me, it was easier than having them in front of me. Try it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...