Sunday, April 14, 2013

Shower Play



I posted this to G+: 

ok- so this is a very bad photo, but.... 

I was cleaning the floor of the walk in shower (just a mr clean eraser and water) and abigail came over and started splashing in the water. she then climbed in even though i had the shower head on and had a blast reaching out to the "rain" and getting splashed and playing with the shower curtain. I think you can tell the joy (and bouncing) from this picture. 

look- the cute baby toes are in focus!


I posted this here because people on G+ thought I should have this saved somewhere else.





ok- here are some from my camera:





2 comments:

Pokey said...

Abbie's so cute! The last one is like she's wondering where the water went-!
:-}pokey

Unknown said...

This is adorable! She's definitely a water baby hey?!

Such a lovely moment that you captured here.

Wishing you a lovely week!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...