Monday, July 29, 2013

Zeke Singing in his Room


"when you wake up in the morning...
and you wait in your room...
for your mommy and daddy...
to bring you eeeggggsss....."

then a rendition of rockabye baby

"vinegar, vinegar, vinegar, Oh I like vinegar on my stuff"

"I am a lollipop, i am a lollipop. I colour on paper with markers"

"i am playing with my train set, and when i colour on paper, I colour on paper. Oh I will colour paper"

"and I need new batteries from the store"




"I am Zekey, I am Zekey, 
I like lollipops, 
I have lots of blankets, 
I have a purse, 
I will fill it up with abbys stuff, 
I will put it by my bed, 
the best bed in the whole wide world"



the songs change in pitch and they also get a warble at the last word too 

this kid cracks me up. I love listening to him play. his cars and trains get into all kinds of fun situation and they are polite and help each other out out. and then crash


does this work as a video?


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...