Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Courtney Graduates







My friend Courtney has been a single mom and full time online student for the past 5 or 6 years.

Last night I got to see her graduate!!


I arrived at the auditorium at about 3:10 (parking was FULL when I arrived at 3- graduation started at 3- oopps)

I was in the upper corner and when Courtneys name was called to walk across the stage I waited to see where the cheers were from and managed to find Courtney's family and sit with them for the rest of the program. They were in the upper corner too- just the back right side.





 The Place was packed!




I had a hard time finding her until her program was called. I could then watch to see if I saw her stand up.

I managed to find her again in these photos.



Congratulations Courtney. 
I am so proud of you!!

Philippians 4:4-8
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things.


and here are some more photos if you like: 
https://plus.google.com/photos/113541434763428605874/albums/6012988695020229313

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...